This is the original Waitomo subterranean adventure that will have you climbing, black water tubing, leaping and floating through Ruakuri Cave.
Over three hours you'll take leaps of faith over cascading waterfalls and float serenely down an underground river as you enjoy the glow worm show on the vaulted limestone galleries up above.
Your journey concludes when you emerge into the sunlight of the Waitomo forest.
Note: online bookings need to be made at least 48 hours prior to your arrival at the caves.
|Black Labyrinth Tour ||
|Add on the
Black Odyssey for $100 (normally $175)|||
TOUR DEPARTURE TIMES
- 9.00am, 10.30am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm. Allow 3 hours.
- Additional tours may be available subject to demand.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Allow 3 hours
- Beginner level
- You must be 12 years and 45kg +
- Need swimwear and towel
- Water temperature 10-14 C
- Wetsuits and footwear provided
- 12 people per tour maximum
- Caving and walking
- Cave tubing (black water rafting)
- Glow worms
- A small waterfall jump
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Minimum of 2 people per trip.
- Prices and times are valid until 30th September 2014 and are subject to change without notice.