Waitomo Glowworm Caves Day Tour: Auckland to Waitomo (return)
GreatSights New Zealand daily departing sightseeing bus tours
- Full Day Tour
- Auckland to Waitomo (return) - Ex Auckland
- Operates Daily
Travel south from Auckland to Waitomo, through the rich farmland of the Waikato.
Enjoy a guided tour through the long galleries and lofty chambers of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Your tour continues with a boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto, illuminated by thousands of tiny lights from the glowworms suspended from the cave ceiling.
Following your tour there is time for lunch (lunch available as a prebooked option). Return to Auckland by coach.
Departs: 7:30 am, Sky City Coach Terminal, 102 Hobson Street
Returns: 3:10 pm, Sky City Coach Terminal, 102 Hobson Street
Note: Other Hotel pick-up and drop-off options are available on the booking page.
|Waitomo Glowworm Cave Day Tour: Auckland to Auckland
|Children (3-12 years)
- Rangiriri - historic Maori Land Wars Battle Site
- Ngaruawahia - home of the Maori King
- Waikato River - New Zealand's longest river
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- A Buffet Lunch option is available for $33
- Tour includes a complimentary morning snack
Prices are subject to change without notice. Children less than 3 years are free of charge if not occupying a seat.