- Full Day Tour
- Ex Auckland
- Operates Daily
Travel south from Auckland through the rich farmland of the Waikato on to Waitomo.
Enjoy a guided tour through the long galleries and lofty chambers of the world famous
Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Your tour continues with a boat ride through the Glowworm Grotto, illuminated by thousands of tiny lights from the glowworms suspended from the cave ceiling.
Continue to Rotorua by coach.
Departs: 7:30 am, Sky City Coach Terminal, 102 Hobson Street
Returns: 1:30 pm, Tourism Rotorua, 1167 Fenton Street
Note: Other Hotel pick-up and drop-off options are available on the booking page.
|Waitomo Glowworm Cave Day Tour: Auckland to Rotorua||
|Children (3-12 years)||$108.00|
- Rangiriri - historic Maori Land Wars Battle Site
- Ngaruawahia - home of the Maori King
Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Fitzgerald Glade - a section of the highway where native bush grows right up to the roadside and the trees form a canopy over head
- Please note there is no lunch stop on this tour
- A Buffet Lunch option is available for $33
- Tour includes a complimentary morning snack
Prices are subject to change without notice. Children less than 3 years are free of charge if not occupying a seat.